VPL-GTZ240 4K 2000 LUMEN SXRD LASER, NO LENS - Black
Smooth, precise moving images with 4K clarity and special functions for visual simulation.
For advanced simulation applications, the VPL-GTZ240 laser projector delivers high-contrast 4K images with 2,000 lumens light output and smooth, ultra-responsive reproduction of fast-moving action.
The long-lasting laser light source is combined with 4K SXRD panel technology to deliver bright, crisply detailed native 4K images (4096 x 2160) with more than four times the resolution of Full HD. Picture quality is further enhanced by Reality Creation upscaling, plus configurable support for HDR (High Dynamic range) and high frame rates to take full advantage of today's premium 4K content - and tomorrow's.
The VPL-GTZ240 has two types of black frame insertion modes to reduce motion blur and smear. The low transport delay contributes to extremely responsive performance in fast-motion simulator applications.
The VPL-GTZ240 is particularly suitable for demanding multi-projection applications in 2D or 3D, with consistently homogeneous brightness.
The highly efficient laser light source is rated for a nominal 20,000 hours* for virtually zero maintenance without the need for any lamp exchanges.
Depends on usage and environment.
- Being a hybrid of DLP and LCD technologies, SXRD projector offers higher contrast ratios than others
- Capable of producing the brightness of Up to 2000 lm to view it crisp and clear while viewing on different screen sizes
- Watch everything in an unmatched clarity and unbelievable detail with this 4K projector
- Up to 16,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio
- Project image instantly from a PC or MacBook with the USB port