VPL-FHZ75 WUXGA 6500 Lumen Laser 3LCD Projector
With advanced image technologies for high contrast presentations and installation-friendly features
The compact, elegantly styled VPL-FHZ75 laser projector showcases cutting-edge Sony picture innovations and installation-friendly features - making it ideal for high brightness projection applications in midsize corporate, education and public environments.
The projector's long-lasting laser light source and newly-developed 0.76-inch 3LCD panel with incorporated optical compensator are augmented by powerful Reality Creation and colour processing technologies by Sony. This ensures exceptionally high-contrast images with WUXGA resolution, true-to-life colour and very high 6,500 lumens brightness - ideal for delivering lectures and presentations with extra audience engagement.
Leveraging its long-term experience in laser projector development and analysis, Sony's Intelligent Setting function simplifies installation, offering four pre-sets that adjust brightness, cooling system, colour and other projector settings for optimal performance in meeting/classrooms, museums, entertainment venues and multi-screen setups.
With its compact 'blend-in' design and widest vertical lens shift range in its class, the VPL-FHZ75 is ideal for installation even in limited spaces, while extra flexility's provided with accurately-proportioned projection onto angled surfaces.
- These LCD projectors can be used in large rooms where a greater projection distance is needed
- Amazing display quality with an outstanding brightness of Up to 6500 lm
- Enjoy crystal clear projection with WUXGA resolution
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port
- Networked control and monitoring
- Generous lens shift range
- Hassle-free filter cleaning