Nureva/HDL300-W | audio conferencing system, White, For Spaces up to 25'x25' - White
- Designed for mid-size spaces: Up to 25' by 25' (7.6 x 7.6 m)
- 8,192 virtual microphones: They fill the space providing full-room coverage
- Advanced system processing: Running at 15,000 MIPS, the system simultaneously processes all 8,192 microphones
- Continuous autocalibration: Adapts to room configurations dynamically
- Plug and play: Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed
- Advanced audio: Acoustic echo cancellation, position-based gain control
- Wall-mount installation: A simple install. No tabletop clutter or noise
- Nureva Console: Manage products from anywhere. Automatic firmware updates. Additional year of warranty upon enrollment
- Budget friendly: The HDL300 costs far less than most installed systems
- UC&C compatibility: Tested to work seamlessly with leading UC&C platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex and StarLeaf
- Color: White
The Nureva HDL300 system brings full-room audio coverage to all your mid-size meeting, flex and studio spaces (up to 25' x 25'). No matter where people sit in the room, they’ll always be heard by remote participants. The HDL300 takes just 30 minutes to install, with no need for specialized skills or complicated multicomponent setups. And with continuous autocalibration, there’s never a need to make audio adjustments when a room is reconfigured.
Microphone Mist™ technology
With the HDL300 system, you get full-room coverage without the need for complex, multicomponent setups. The secret? Microphone Mist technology. It fills rooms with 8,192 virtual microphones so no matter where you sit or stand, there’s always a microphone nearby. This patented technology is an ideal match for the meeting rooms of today, and it’s only available with Nureva audio.
Easy to install and manage
It’s never been simpler to get clear, consistent audio in your meeting and training spaces. You need just 30 minutes to install the HDL300 on a wall – then all that’s left is to connect it to your in-room computer, set it as the default audio device and you’re ready to go. Plus there’s no need to make adjustments or install new components when you rearrange a room. Continuous autocalibration means the system adjusts automatically.
Built for natural meetings
The HDL300 system delivers a consistent, natural listening experience for remote callers. Audio is always clear, no matter where in-room participants sit or move or which direction they face, so there’s no need to change behaviors just to be heard. Even when people in the room talk at the same time, their voices will always be picked up. The result? Everyone stays focused on the meeting, not the technology.
Plays nice with leading platforms
The HDL300 system supports Zoom, Microsoft® Teams, Lifesize®, Cisco Webex®, RingCentral, Intel Unite® and GoToMeeting®. It’s also compatible with major room controller brands like Cisco®, Crestron®, QSC® and StarLeaf – plus many more!