M Series 11500 Lumens WUXGA 3DLP Digital Projector
The Christie Mirage WU12K-M delivers more pixels, and more performance for visually stunning 3D for home theatre and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything in between.
With dual image processing capabilities, there are three modes of 3D input - native 3D input, frame doubled 3D and Dual Input 3D for maximum source compatibility and high-performance flicker-free operation without the need of a passive to active converter.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Up to 10,500 ANSI lumens
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Standard full 330MHz dual-link DVI-D
- Variable contrast ratio using contrast aperture for crisp, detailed images - 2500-10,000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Dual P-VIP lamps (350W)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities*
*Christie M Series stacking frame is required in portrait orientation.
The Christie Mirage WU12K-M features 10,500 ANSI lumens, WUXGA resolution and up to 10,000:1 contrast. Combined with embedded Christie Twist™, additional standard features and ruggedized options, an expanded lens suite and industry-leading Christie warranties, service and support, the Christie Mirage M Series provides high-performance and ease of use for high-performance 3D users.
When you want high-performance 3D displays, think Christie Mirage M Series. The most compact 3DLP active stereo projector in its class, the series delivers crisp, detailed images with excellent color and brightness.