Coming in brighter, smaller and more energy efficient than the competition, the Christie® LWU900-DS is an affordable, mid-brightness 3LCD laser projector compactly designed for discreet applications make it ideal for modern workplaces, hospitality & learning. Delivering 9,000 lumens and 4,000,000:1 contrast ratio in stunning WUXGA resolution, this projector displays any content types in spectacular detail.
Designed for easy operation, the LWU900-DS includes features like built-in edge blending and warping, advanced color management, and LiveViewer application for easy wireless content sharing. Small, light and compact and featuring omnidirectional capabilities, this projector is easy to install into any environment.
- High-value image performance – 4,000,000:1 on/off contrast ratio to produce impressive visuals
- Accepts 4K@60Hz signal input – Improved viewing experience with 4K UHD devices
- Lightweight and quiet design – Allows discrete installation in virtually any setting
- Built-in edge blending and warping – Manual or automatic camera-based adjustments for quick and easy projector setup of up to 12 projectors on corners, flat and cylindrical surfaces
- Advanced color management – Make adjustments to six colors independently
- Omnidirectional – Unlimited installation flexibility
- Full lens suite – Seven lenses to choose from including Ultra Short Throw (UST)
- Flexible connectivity – Comprehensive Input/Output options including HDBaseT
- Unbeatable warranty – Five-year or 20,000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first)
- LiveViewer – Easily share audio and video content directly from your computer or laptop to your projector via your Local Area Network or wirelessly (optional USB dongle required)
- Compatible with Extron and AMX – Easy direct display connection and quick setup
- HDMI Loop-Through – Allows HDMI input signal (up to 4K@60Hz) to be passed on to other DS Series projectors, without the need for a distribution amp/splitter