CHRISTIE CRIMSON WU31
Welcome a new workhorse into your stable with the Christie® Crimson WU31 3DLP® laser projector. Engineered from the ground-up, the high-brightness Crimson WU31 has been designed to meet specific demands of large venues, live events and high-use environments.
Featuring an IP5X-sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson WU31 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add enhanced color performance of Christie BoldColor Technology and ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife™ electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
- High-brightness – 31,500 Center lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source – Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Image fidelity - 3DLP projection offers a more efficient use of light with higher color contrast and when combined with Christie BoldColor Technology provides striking, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics – Christie TruLife® electronics offers ultra-fast processing with WUXGA resolution at 60Hz standard and optional 120Hz
- Blend and warp – Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy multi-projector installs
- Seamless integration – Compatible with optional Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Perfectly aligned arrays. All the time. – Supports Christie Guardian, a powerful feature option of Mystique, which ensures invisible, real-time automatic blended image correction even when content is playing
- Fully omnidirectional – Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility – Intelligent motorized lens system designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.