55” FHD 700 nit sub-1mm bezel LCD video wall panel with remote power.
With the latest technology, advanced performance, and intelligent design your video wall will always look stunning. The Christie® FHD554-XZ-HR has an extremely-narrow bezel width of 0.44mm (.88mm combined) that results in a near-seamless display that doesn’t interfere with viewing ability. Featuring an OPS slot, these panels accept a variety of embedded processing modules, such as Christie Phoenix® EP*, for a complete video wall solution perfect for critical viewing environments.
Additional built-in processing includes video wall scaling, bezel compensation, staggered power-up and more. Our latest platform supports 4K UHD signals at 60Hz on large tiled video walls. Each panel is factory-calibrated and matched to ensure image uniformity across the entire video wall for fast and easy installation and setup.
The FHD554-XZ-HR uses remote and redundant power via external AC-DC hot-swappable supply modules. This offers increased redundancy, serviceability and installation flexibility and removes heat and weight from the video wall. Built-in SNMP monitoring via the power rack shelf ensures that the display status is always available.
- Sub-1mm bezel width of 0.88mm (0.44mm per display)
- OPS slot accepts a variety of embedded processing modules
- 700 nits brightness ideal for control room applications
- Remote and redundant power
- Ultra-thin installed depth of less than 4” (10cm) with optional 6-axis mount that complies with U.S. ADA regulations
- Advanced video wall signal and control distribution supports 4K UHD resolution and content-scaling across large video walls, up to a 10x10 array
- Portrait or landscape orientation increases integration and design options
- Active panel health and alert monitoring
- Advanced panel matching and built-in video wall scaling save installation time
- 24/7 operation1
1 Avoid static images for extended periods. Refer to user manual for additional runtime guidelines.